The last 6 weeks have been quite a whirlwind for us but we’re pleased to say that we’re very nearly there! 

Due to some supply issues with our card system (which we have assurance will be resolved on Friday), we have made the decision not to open until Saturday this week (11th July). It is possible that if we are let down by our supplier further this may still change. 

You will notice a few more people onsite Friday (tomorrow) as we carry out training and tests on all of our new equipment. 

On Saturday, we plan a very low key, unofficial opening specifically for the village. We feel like you deserve to be first and this should eradicate the need for a booking system. A couple of things to make you aware of ahead of Saturday though.

  • Please do not visit the pub no matter how intrigued you may be if you or anyone in your household are displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
  • Please observe social distancing rules when with us keeping getting up from your table at a minimum and staying with your own group. 
  • We will have to take the details of one of your group so that we can comply to track and trace rules. 
  • We are a brand new team and will be finishing works late Friday evening so we kindly ask you to bear with us if we’ve not nailed our offering within these first few days.

Over the next week, we will continue to finish ‘the little details’, whilst being open. Once we’re happy we will look to make a more formal public announcement about being open ahead of next weekend. 

We want to take the opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding over the last few weeks as we’ve carried out works as well as your ongoing support! You’re the best!

Below are some pictures that we’ve taken over the last few weeks throughout the refit project.